Security is an important part of our everyday lives both at home and at work. At home we protect our family, and possessions. At the office we also have an obligation to protect our colleagues, and the Organization’s assets. Employees’ participation in the security program is essential to achieving a safe and secure working environment and protecting those who depend on us.
So how do we get it right? How do we balance our safety versus our expenses? What is the price of security or the cost otherwise? Such questions have often haunted us at one-time or another. For those who have been tasked with the responsibility, this is an on going source of frustration.
All good security programs begin with a master plan—a vision of the security department, its roles and responsibilities, and how they fit into the overall organization. This “big picture” approach to how security should function serves as a foundation on which each aspect of the department is then built.
The next step is to take each aspect and develop it to work independently and interact with other aspects as necessary.
Our Security Consultants are well geared to creating your master plan with you. They are also experts at various segments of the master plan. So if you are after the big picture or optimizing a segment of the big picture, we can do it for you.
Following is a highlight of various security aspects that we can assist you with:
1. Security Master Planning 2. Security Systems Audit
3. Access Control Systems (RFID, Biometric, IRIS recognition, smart card) 4. Alarms 5. Barriers & Road Blockers 6. Border Control Systems 7. Building Management Systems 8. Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Systems (camera, DVR, networking, etc)
9. Fire & Safety Systems 10. Hospital Security Systems
11. Intruder Detection Systems 12. IP Video Surveillance
13. Perimeter Fencing 14. Vehicle Satellite Tracking Systems (Land or Marine) 15. Video Motion Detectors